Each of our brands has unique links to access your patient portal.
Please use the appropriate link below based on the brand of the location you visit.
For Adult & Pediatric Dermatology, PC patients, please use the link below. If you are a new user to the Patient Portal, please contact a Patient Care Coordinator at Adult & Pediatric Dermatology, PC to obtain a PIN (personal identification number) by calling (978) 371-7010, press 2 and then press 1. Once you have this PIN, you may access the patient portal below.
For Dermatology Associates, P.C. patients, please use the link below.
For Mystic Valley Dermatology Associates patients, please use the link below. Mystic Valley Dermatology has an updated patient portal – MyPatientVisit! Our Online Patient Portal facilitates better communication with our practice by providing established patients convenient and secure access 24/7.
By using our secure portal you will be able to:
- Check upcoming appointments
- View clinical summaries
- Review your personal demographic information and request updates and changes
- Send comments to Mystic Valley Dermatology staff
- View your account balance
- Medical records can be published to your portal (upon patient request)
- Although this tool is designed to be a convenient resource for our patients, it should not take the place of any important communications about your care. We continue to encourage you to call our office as necessary.
HOW TO SIGN UP
When you first register for your secure Patient Portal account, you will be asked to enter a Security Code which can be provided by our front desk or phone staff. **If you have an old patient portal account, you will have to re-register with the new portal.